OPC Day Europe 2019
Prosys OPC will sponsor and be present at the OPC Day Europe 2019 on October 2 in Bologna, Italy.
Come and join us at this great event that displays latest updates and use cases to OPC UA technology. The event is free to all attendees.
- OPC Foundation in the world: Positioning and status overview
- OPC UA: Technical deep dive and update
- How to start a companion spec? How to start a Joint working group?
- Factory Automation: OPC UA Companion Specifications as key to standardized Information - details about Robotics, Machine Tool, umati, EuroMap
- OMAC & PackML: Status and results of new Companion Spec
- Eumabois: Woodworking Companion Spec: Status & Roadmap
- Safety of OPC UA & Demo loading a OPC UA Companion Spec into Siemens PLC
- IT Enterprise
- How to connect existing machine? Brownfield scenarios and migration strategies
- TSN and it’s configuration: Deep dive into challenge of complexity
- OPC Field Level Communications Initiative
- OPC UA Profiles: Describe functionalities & Test Lab testing
- OPC in the future & Q&A
For more information, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at +358 9 420 9007.
Book a meeting with us » firstname.lastname@example.org
About Prosys OPC Ltd
Prosys OPC is a leading provider of professional OPC software and services with over 20 years of experience in the field. OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are communications standards used especially by industrial and high-tech companies.
What is OPC?
OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are industry standards that enable software to connect devices, machines and systems from different manufacturers using same interface.