OPC Day Finland 2018
Finnish society of Automation (Suomen Automaatioseura ry) will organize OPC Day Finland on November 13th 2018 at Valmet, Tampere, Finland.
The preliminary agenda of the day:
- Keynote – N.N., Valmet
- Keynote: OPC UA Enables Smart Manufacturing – Jouni Aro, OPC Foundation
- VDMA supports the machinery industry developing OPC UA Companion Specifications – Andreas Faath, VDMA
- OPC UA and Field Device Integration (FDI) for Industrie 4.0 – Achim Laubenstein, FieldComm Group
- OPC UA PubSub Model and Time Sensitive Networks (TSN) – Matthias Damm, ascolab GmbH
- OPC UA for DEXPI – Nikolaos Papakonstantinou, VTT Finland
Prosys is a leading provider of professional OPC software and services with over 10 years of experience in the field. OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are communications standards used especially by industrial and high-tech companies.
What is OPC?
OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are industry standards that enable software to connect devices, machines and systems from different manufacturers using same interface.