OPC Day Finland 2021 (Virtual Event)
Prosys OPC is delighted to announce sponsorship of the OPC Day Finland 2021. The event is held on 16th of November at 9:50-16:30 EET (UTC+2) and focuses on the success stories from the Finnish industry.
Based on last year’s experience, after successfully hosting the OPC Day Finland virtually for the first time, it has been decided to organize this year’s event in an online format to allow anyone wishing to join from anywhere in the world. Moreover, using the event’s virtual platform both speakers and participants will be brought with a great opportunity for networking and discussions - just like at the physical event.
Topics and speakers covered at the event include:
- Keynote: OPC Foundation & Adoption of OPC UA Today, Stefan Hoppe, OPC Foundation
- Keynote: NAMUR Module Type Package (MTP), Leif Jürgensen, Schneider Electric
- Keynote: ISPE Pharma 4.0 Plug & Produce, Josef Trapl, Takeda & Henrik Stellmann, Körber Pharma
- OPC UA-based simulation-aided automation testing environment of a cruise ship LNG system, Markus Lehtopohja, Meyer Turku & Gerardo Santillan, Semantum
- From simulation to the digital twin powered by OPC UA , Fernando Ubis, Visual Components
- Do you know what is behind the corner? - NAPCON Advisor, digital operator assistant for process industry, Samuli Bergman, NAPCON
- Harmonizing OPC UA Information Models, Wolfgang Mahnke, ascolab
- OPC UA Information Model for Cranes, Henri Gört, Konecranes
- MES Controlled Material Handling over OPC UA in Valio, Pyry Grönholm, Prosys OPC & Lari Lahdensuu, Beckhoff
- Next Steps in Future of Industrial OPC UA, Mika Karaila, Valmet
- Defining and leveraging the Industrial Digital Twin, Erich Barnstedt, Microsoft
- OPC UA Field Exchange (FX), Georg Biehler, Siemens
- OPC UA PubSub Explained, Jouni Aro, Prosys OPC
Final Q&A will be hosted at 16:20. There you can ask your questions to event’s speakers and discuss their topics in more detail.
For more information, please contact us by email at email@example.com or phone at +358 9 420 9007.
About Prosys OPC Ltd
Prosys OPC is a leading provider of professional OPC software and services with over 20 years of experience in the field. OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are communications standards used especially by industrial and high-tech companies.
What is OPC?
OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are industry standards that enable software to connect devices, machines and systems from different manufacturers using same interface.