OPC Day Automotive 2019
The OPC Foundation together with VDMA (European largest machine builder associaton) and the German automobile manufacturers Audi, BMW, Daimler, Porsche and VW, which are members of the AIDA (Automation Initiative of German Automobile Manufacturers) are inviting to the “OPC Day Automotive” hosted by Volkswagen.
Please note that this will be a German speaking conference.
- OPC UA: Industrial Interoperability from the Sensor to the Cloud, Stefan Hoppe (OPC Foundation)
- Motivation: why standardization via OPC UA?, VW Group
- VDMA OPC UA Companion specifications as the key to success, Andreas Faath (VDMA, European largest machine builder associaton)
- Standardized! VDMA Robotics and Machine Vision, Dr. Heister (VDMA)
- Companion specifications for the requirements of AIDA, Robert Wilmes (PhoenixContact) & Xaver Schmidt (PNO)
- From theory to practice: Companion specifications in the PLC, Robert Winter (Siemens)
- OPC UA as driver for dynamization and flexibility in the automation pyramid, Rüdiger Fritz (SAP)
- An Open, Standardized Cloud Platform for Industrial IoT, Erich Barnstedt (Microsoft)
- Brownfield: standardization in the existing factory, N. N.
- Success Story, N. N. (BMW)
- Security for users, Uwe Steinkraus (Unified Automation)
If you would like to have a meeting at the event, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at +358 9 420 9007.
Prosys is a leading provider of professional OPC software and services with over 10 years of experience in the field. OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are communications standards used especially by industrial and high-tech companies.
What is OPC?
OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are industry standards that enable software to connect devices, machines and systems from different manufacturers using same interface.