Prosys OPC UA
Multiplatform stand-alone OPC UA server that lets you simulate your own data models.
Use Prosys OPC UA Simulation Server for testing OPC UA client applications and learning the technology. It supports all the essential OPC UA features. The Simulation Server is developed with Prosys OPC UA SDK for Java, so it is truly cross-platform and available for Windows, Linux and macOS.
NEW: Information Modeling
In OPC UA,
information models play an important role,
and they are also an important part of the
Reference Architecture Model for Industry
4.0 (RAMI 4.0). At the moment, the OPC
Foundation works with many different
organizations to create OPC UA information
models for different industrial domains.
The highly popular Free Edition already enables you to create your custom objects and leverage all simulation capabilities using the OPC UA Standard Information Model.
With the NEW Professional Edition you can import any OPC UA information models into the server and take advantage of the domain specific standardization work that is going on.
These features help you to develop and test information models without any real equipment. This makes the Simulation Server a valuable tool for integrators, but also for equipment and system vendors that work to support Industry 4.0, Plug & Produce and other smart manufacturing solutions.
Simulation of Data and Events
Prosys OPC UA Simulation Server includes predefined simulation signals that can be connected to any variable and let you simulate data of real equipment, especially with the help of Information Models. The signals provide also simulation of data history according to OPC UA specifications.
The server comes with predefined simulated events and event history, which helps you to test client applications accordingly.
Demonstration and Learning
Prosys OPC UA Simulation Server comes with an easy to use user interface that helps you to configure your data models, connection settings and simulation data fluently.
The user interface makes it also easy to demonstrate OPC UA capabilities to your colleagues and students - not to speak what you can learn yourself with it!
There are two different editions of Prosys OPC UA Simulation Server.
- Supports OPC UA version 1.04 and earlier
- Data Changes and Data History
- Events and Event History
- Configure Endpoints
- Reverse Connections
- Security Settings
- Customize User Access
- Manage Certificates
- Address Space Browser
- Navigation of Server's Objects
- Attributes and References Lookup
- Communication Diagnostics
- Monitor Sessions
- View Client Connection History
- Client/Server Message History
- Modeling and Simulation
- Add and Edit Namespaces
- Configurable Simulation Signals
- Information Modeling Based on Standard Types
- PubSub with Single Event and Variable DataSet
- Forum-based support
- All functionality of the Free Edition, plus
- Import OPC UA Information Models
- Utilize Companion Specifications
- Model Custom Types
- Simulate Imported Instances
- Export OPC UA namespace as NodeSet file
- Unlimited number of PubSub DataSets
- Multiple PubSub Publishers
- Event Simulation for Objects
- Open Industry 4.0 Mode
- Device Simulation
- OEC Connection Simulation
- Email-based support
- Single Computer Licenses
- Site Licenses
- To receive an evaluation or commercial license key to unlock Professional Edition features, please contact email@example.com
OPC UA Versions
- 1.04 and earlier
- OPC UA TCP (OPC UA Binary)
- OPC UA HTTPS (OPC UA Binary)
- MQTT (UADP, JSON)
- OPC UA UDP (UADP)
- OPC UA Base
- Data Access
- Alarms & Conditions
- Historical Access
- Any via Nodeset files (Professional Edition)
- All, except Query
Try Prosys OPC UA Simulation Server
Request a free evaluation by clicking the link below